Logma Systems Design Limited are looking to recruit a dynamic and confident resource to assist in the development of a Technical team that will be responsible for ;
Providing systems engineering, design, and support of total infrastructures for our Clients. We are delivering forward looking solutions and continue to build solutions based on our exceptional product portfolio, suitable for a high number of clients across a wide range of industries. The applicant will need to a have a broad knowledge-base in a variety of fields from Windows setups to full secure and manageable network planning and delivery. This may be from the initial brief or by surveys of existing infrastructures with considerations of products supplied by our company and any legacy systems to be retained by the Client. This will ensure that when working as part of our entire team our clients are provided with the opportunity to work with the best system possible for their current and future business needs.
Technical Skills Required
The ability and experience in specifying, designing, implementing and maintaining hardware and networking infrastructure for organisations big and small. Managed client operations and IT service delivery and a broad experience in all lines of customer support.
The ability and experience of managing staff directly and ensuring that both internal and external procedures are practiced, documented and innovated when required.
Technical experience in 75% or more of;:
• Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 server OS
• Microsoft SBS2000 through to 2011, all versions
• Clustered back-end server’s, SAN’s and NAS
• Active Directory, single/multiple domains, security/permissions
• Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
• VMware Workstation, ESX and ESXi, V-Sphere and MS Hyper-V
• Windows 95/NT/98/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 desktop OS
• Terminal Services 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 and RDS
• Thin client devices
• Anti Virus: Avast, Symantec, CA, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, F-Secure, McAfee, and Sophos
• Multiple site router and firewall set ups, tunnelled VPN’s. (Ipsec)
• Symantec VERITAS backup-exec.
• Imaging software: Ghost, Acronis, Zenworks and Microsoft remote roll out.
• VNC, PC anywhere, Terminal Services, Console One, Netsupport, Dameware.
• VoIP systems, Blackberry BES
• SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 Setup & Administration
• ISA 2004/2006, MS Forefront Threat Manager
• Citrix Metaframe presentation server configuration and deployment
• Cloud based infrastructures
Various other skills including: Watch guard, Cisco firewalls. Cat5e, Cat6 and patch panel installation, networked printers and build and repair on PC hardware from
microform factor up to rack-mount servers.
This will be a Client Facing role and a commercial awareness as whilst the initial salary range will be negotiable depending on experience and subject to performance in the first year, following which incentives may be introduced.
The Company is well and long established being recognised for its business understanding as well as the delivery of software which focuses on achieving more management control for operations that need to be stabilised, grown or implement diversification by choice or for future survival. The Company is now benefiting from recent changes in profile and branding and is in a period of rapid growth, high performance and the opportunity for even greater recognition both in the North West and Nationally.
The successful applicant will be expected to grow and develop this role into a key Management position, however in the first instance a high level of output will be expected to deal with the existing sales pipeline and order book.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org